Just imagine for the world without Wi-Fi and trip with different weathers, healthy foods, thermal springs. You always plan for some destination that you never visit or never heard of before so, explore such places. Here are some unique places that change your mood and entertain your world.
- Portugal: The oldest place in Europe. Its Alqueva Dark Sky Reserve fringing the Spanish border offers incredibly clear skies and unparalleled stargazing opportunities. The scenario which soaks up the lack of lights pollution on a 780-hectare family estate in the heart of reserve at Sao Lourenco does Barrocal. The places you must visit in Portugal Tavira, Sesimbra beautiful beach resort, Evora, Historic Town, Vila Nova de Mail fonts and Alentejo Coastline.
- Iceland: The place with a pleasing atmosphere and a temperature of 17 to 20 degrees Celsius. You can enjoy hanging out in geothermal pools, horse riding or fishing for salmon late into the night. Must stay at Deplar Farm, a former working sheep farm with access to acres of untouched mountain terrain and a spa.
- Thailand: Thailand is one of the beautiful places that you must visit once a year. You can put yourself through your paces if want to train for a race in the sunshine, for its made up of 70% mountains running north to south 30% plans and surrounded by ocean. Make a memorable moment with Thanyapura, the place has world class training facilities, an Olympic sized swimming pool and specialized coaching for all abilities.
- New Zealand: The place is very unique to experience wonderful climate. The southern Alps covering nearly 60% of New Zealand’s South Island spot snowy peaks, glacial lakes and unique climates that means you can see plants and animals more common to the alpine terrain. You plan to stay at Aro Ha Wellness Retreat. It a place which has daily Yoga, TRX sessions, meditation, and spa-messages.
- Mongolia: the most difficult place to live and the most interesting place to live as well. Mongolia is a silent, empty and virtually uninhabited place that’s completely off the grid with no phone reception, no internet, and a few solar panels. Enjoy this unique both mentally and physically. You can come to quieten your mind, switch off your device and experience incredible nature. Plan to stay at a luxury yurt camp with yoga and meditation.