On Tuesday, a devastating fire broke out in Chirgaon Tehsil of Himachal Pradesh’s Shimla district at Seribasa village. In the accident, three houses have been reduced to ashes as the fire was uncontrollable and spread across the property, reports police.
The Policeman reports that the fire broke out late night at Monday, burned three houses and a cattle shed, adding that another ground house has sustained partial damage in the flame.
However, no animals or humans were hurt in the accident. But the property that was burnt amounted Rs. 1.5 crore was lost in the devastating fire, reports a Policeman.
Initial investigation suggests that an electrical short circuit is a reason behind the fire that suddenly broke out in the area, added the Policeman.
However, no foul play has been reported adding that an investigation underway.
More details are awaited.