Flames hit the Beaumonde Towers in Prabhadevi, Mumbai’s Worli where the Bollywood star Bollywood star Deepika Padukone owns an apartment in the ritz of the Beaumonde Towers society.
Smoke was found creeping out from the 33 floor of the building. The fire was reported and brought into the vision of the Mumbai fire brigade.
The rescue team has been prompt towards rescuing the people stuck inside the tower. About 95 residents were navigated to a safe destination this afternoon after the fire broke out.
Luckily Deepika Padukone was on the set of an ad shoot at the time of the fire outbreak.
Here are some of the interesting facts about Deepika Padukone’s apartment in Beaumonde Towers
- The Beaumonde Towers property is jointly owned by the Bollywood actress and her father badminton legend Prakash Padukone.
- The family had purchased the property in 2010.
- The apartment has a dimension of 2,776 square feet and is 4BHK.
- A colossal 16 crore was paid in order to acquire the property in the Beaumonde Towers society.
- Her apartment is on the 26th floor and comes with three parking areas.
- The Padmavat star had brought the apartment to the surprise of the Bollywood town celebrities as they prefer to reside near the film studios namely Bandra suburbs and Andheri.
- The complex packs two tennis, badminton and squash courts and a few open-air exercise courts.
- Beaumonde Towers is located near the Siddhivinayak temple where the actress is often spotted praying.
- Moreover, the complex has three residential skyscrapers.