5-years old girl fallen in boiling daal and dies at MP’s Anganwadi - TNBCLive

A tragedy took place in Madhya Pradesh’s Anganwadi Center, as 5-years old girl unnaturally fell into a boiling daal pot and died. The unnatural incident took place in Shahdol, which stunned both parents and students of the Anganwadi center, reports source.

The teacher-in-charge of the Anganwadi center went to fetch rice from another room when she reports that the accident took place of the girl fallen in the hot daal pot. She was immediately lifted to a near hospital in Jabalpur, but her condition was so serious that she could not survive.

Investigation of this terrifying incident is ordered by the district officer and promise to initiate action against the guilty.

5-years old girl fallen in boiling daal and dies at MP’s Anganwadi | tnbclive.com

This incident gets noted, months after 49 Anganwadi students felt ill in Khandwa and Ratlam districts of Madhya Pradesh. The students were served with de-worming pills in the schools and at the Anganwadi center.

The country should take proper check-up in the safety and quality of the mid-day meals, which is been served to students in Anganwadi centers and government schools. Last month, Rajya Sabha was informed by the government that in the last three years, 887 students has been reported ill of consuming poor-quality mid-day meals at schools and Anganwadi centers.

 

Related Articles