Today, Session Court of Mumbai’s Dindoshi has rejected the application drafted by actor Alok Nath’s wife asked an injunction order against Vinta Nanda. Ms. Nanda has alleged Mr. Nath with the charges of sexual harassment and rape.

The application says that Ms. Nanda has been asked to refrain from offering the statement to media or making the statement against Mr. Nath.

Rejected her plea, the Session Court said that it cannot pass an injunction order against Ms. Nanda at this stage.

Earlier this month, Ms. Nanda has lodged a civil defamation against the writer-producer as she charges him with the rape case. The actor made a written apology along with compensation of Rs. 1 and restraining order against her. Last month, she has lodged a police complaint against Alok Nath.

Amid #MeToo movement that got lighted in India after Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta renewed an old accusation against actor Nana Patekar, Vinta Nada of “Tara” became popular about her unpleasant experience with Mr. Nath.

Following the allegations, IFTDA (Indian Film and Television Director Association) had issued a notice to the popular actor, seeks his stand on the charges against him.

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
Agriculture Ministry Asked By PM Modi To Provide Machines To Farmers

Agriculture Ministry Asked By PM Modi To Provide Machines To Farmers

by Susmita November 7, 2019
Today Prime Minister Narendra Modi directed the Union Agriculture Ministry to give priority to farmers of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab in disturbing equipment to prevent stubble burning. The move comes after the Supreme Court criticized the authorities for failing to curb severe air pollution in Delhi and its surrounding areas. In the market, there are agro-machines available that remove stubble and governments of Haryana and Punjab are offering a...